In an attempt to put my own Christmas shopping off for even longer, I have put together a yogi Christmas guide for you. The perfect gifts for that health conscious person in your life!
- LahLah Yoga Class Pack or Monthly Membership. What could be better then the gift of yoga? The gift of health, of wellbeing and of fun! Perfect for anyone who already loves yoga, and perhaps also for that person who needs some yoga and balance in their life but just hasn't found it yet. Drop in classes start at €10, and class packs start at €45. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- A good quality yoga mat is a great gift for any yogi or perhaps also that little Christmas treat for yourself! No more using communal mats, it's time to get serious! LahLah has great quality mats available from €30, contact email@example.com for more details.
- A Nutribullet or similar! For anybody into juicing, this "juicer" is actually an extractor which completely breakdown ingredients to their most nutritious, unlike actual juicers which remove all the finer and a lot of nutrition. Also great to make your own almond milk, hurrah!
- Some awesome yoga pants! Some of my favourite are: Teeki, Altar Ego, Onzie. Sweaty Betty and Lululemon are more conservative favourites!
- Warrior Pose : an inspiring read
- Some naturally delicious skincare such as Liz Earle (one of my personal favourites) and Dead Sea Spa Magik which can be found at Holland & Barrett in Malta.
- Some JP Hot Sauce, the ultimate, organic, locally made gift for that fiery person in your life! (I may be a little bit biased towards this product, but honestly it's AMAZING!). This can also be found at Holland & Barrett Malta as from 9th of December.
Although giving gifts is great, remember that there is so much more that one can give all throughout the year than a gift on one day a year. If we all gave more love throughout the year, the world would be a much happier place :-)
Happy gifting xx